We are here.
Sarah Lynne and Douglas Bailey are theatre artists who have been working, creating, and raising a family in the Greater Cleveland area for the past 15 years.
Too often we have seen our beloved artform repeatedly present barriers to entry. We want to fix that.
Our Mission: Theatre Agape is an inclusive, purpose-driven community of theatre artists that partners with other non-profit organizations to raise awareness and funds for their charitable endeavors while also allowing them to join in our artistic efforts.
- We offer artistic opportunities to anyone who wants to be an artist.
- We are building accessibility and inclusion into the core of who we are and what we do. These aren’t afterthoughts that lead to a watered-down experiences. Accessibility and inclusion are the pillars on which we build our projects.
- We use our platform to spread the word about other nonprofits while involving their constituents in the productions themselves.
Our work is threefold:
- We make inclusion and accessibility for participants and audience members more of a reality.
- We aim to bring acceptance and awareness to the larger community through inclusion.
- We give our proceeds directly to programs who have demonstrated effective offerings for those marginalized communities.